Contemporary Issues in Financial Institutions and Markets : Volume I (9780415645133)
This book brings together academic work on contemporary issues in financial institutions and markets. The general theme is designed to allow for a wide range of topics, covering the diverse nature of academic enquiry in banking and finance. The contributions thus address a broad spectrum of contemporary issues including bank diversification and securitization activities; bank regulatory reforms and competition; the performance of mutual funds and alternative asset classes; role of liquidity in price discovery for credit derivatives; and the existence of the compass rose pattern within option contracts market.
This book was originally published as a special issue of The European Journal of Finance.
Product details
- Hardback | 144 pages
- 191 x 248 x 12.7mm | 454g
- 11 Feb 2013
- Taylor & Francis Ltd
- ROUTLEDGE
- London, United Kingdom
- English
- 0415645131
- 9780415645133
Download Contemporary Issues in Financial Institutions and Markets : Volume I (9780415645133).pdf, available at troyersdutchheritage.com for free.
Such is the Article Contemporary Issues in Financial Institutions and Markets : Volume I (9780415645133)
this time, hopefully can benefit you all. ok, see you in another article post.
You are now reading Contemporary Issues in Financial Institutions and Markets : Volume I (9780415645133) with link https://rfqwefqe.blogspot.com/2019/10/contemporary-issues-in-financial.html
Post a Comment
0 Comments